EverWatch is a government solutions company providing advanced defense, intelligence, and deployed support to our country’s most critical missions. We are a full-service government solutions company. Harnessing the most advanced technology and solutions, we strengthen defenses and control environments to preserve continuity and ensure mission success.
ACES, an EverWatch company, specializes in intelligence analysis, information technology, and engineering services. We are a full-service government solutions company. We tackle the hardest challenges to ensure that national defenses are strengthen and control environment’s continuity is preserved.
ACES employees are focused on tackling the most difficult challenges of the US Government. We offer the best salaries and benefits packages in our industry - to identify and retain the top talent in support of our critical mission objectives.
Clearance: Positions require a Top Secret security clearance, based on current background investigation (SBI), as well as the favorable completion of polygraph. Clearance and polygraph processing will be completed by the U.S. Government.
Aces is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age (40 or older), disability, genetic information, citizenship or immigration status, and veteran status or any other factor prohibited by applicable law.
Senior Software Engineer who will perform development and engineering, including requirements analysis, software development, installation, integration, evaluation, enhancement, maintenance, testing, and problem diagnosis and resolution
The Senior Software Engineer shall have at least the following experience:
• At least ten (10) years in software development/engineering, including requirements analysis, software development, installation, integration, evaluation, enhancement, maintenance, testing, and problem diagnosis/resolution. The individual must be able to communicate directions and provide guidance to junior programmer/analysts, as required
• At least four (4) years demonstrated experience developing software for Windows (2000, 2003, XP, Vista), UNIX or Linux (Redhat versions 3-5) operating systems. At least two (2) years of this experience must have been obtained within the last four ( 4) years
• Experience in planning and accomplishing goals and complicated tasks and providing consultation on complex projects as top-level contributor or specialist
• Familiarity with the software development process described in the MIL-STD498, JSTD-016, and/or US 12207 and possess at least two (2) years of experience developing software in accordance with these standards
• At least six (6) years in programming and development of application software for complex systems and software testing
• Experience architecting, designing, developing, testing, and supporting integration of software systems with functional requirements within a CMMI Level 2 process structure
• Experience "wrapping" legacy systems or components as Web Services within a SOA framework
• Developing solutions integrating and extending COTS products
• Developing of Framework infrastructure and services within one of the SOA design patterns
• Experience with performance tuning and optimization of service-based Framework infrastructure and services
• Developing of custom adapters allowing the integration of legacy (i.e., capabilities not developed as services) capabilities with service-based Framework infrastructure and services
• Light graphic design experience (GIMP, Balsamiq, other design tools)
• Open to working in a multi-project multi-team environment
• Currently have a mix of apps written in BackboneJS and ReactJS. We will be maintaining this framework mix for the foreseeable future. Generally speaking we host client code in Java web apps using Spring Boot
• Preferably some familiarity with NodeJS and NPM scripting
• Some Java experience, preferably with Spring
• Experience in development within the Eclipse Integrated Development Environment (IDE)
• Experience architecting, designing, developing, testing, and supporting integration of Hadoop and MapReduce frameworks
• Experience architecting, designing, developing, testing, and supporting integration of software as a component of SIGINT solutions
• Familiarity with Rules Engine concepts
• Familiarity with DROOLS
• Experience with JSON parsing
• Experience with JMS, JMR, Restful
• Experience with Web Development Architectures (MVC)
• Experience with Java Spring
• Experience with Docker