EverWatch is a government solutions company providing advanced defense, intelligence, and deployed support to our country’s most critical missions. We are a full-service government solutions company. Harnessing the most advanced technology and solutions, we strengthen defenses and control environments to preserve continuity and ensure mission success.
ACES, an EverWatch company, specializes in intelligence analysis, information technology, and engineering services. We are a full-service government solutions company. We tackle the hardest challenges to ensure that national defenses are strengthen and control environment’s continuity is preserved.
ACES employees are focused on tackling the most difficult challenges of the US Government. We offer the best salaries and benefits packages in our industry - to identify and retain the top talent in support of our critical mission objectives.
Clearance: Positions require a Top Secret security clearance, based on current background investigation (SBI), as well as the favorable completion of polygraph. Clearance and polygraph processing will be completed by the U.S. Government.
Aces is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age (40 or older), disability, genetic information, citizenship or immigration status, and veteran status or any other factor prohibited by applicable law.
• Spring Framework (MVC, Boot)
• Familiar with Maven build tool chain.
• Automated Testing via J-Unit.
• Git proficiency/Experience (1 year minimum).
o Gitlab experience preferred. Linux OS (1-2 yrs minimum).
• Agile Practices and methodology (2 years minimum)
• Containerization (familiar with concepts; experience using).
• NoSQL databases (1 year minimum) to include Mongo, Elasticsearch, Cassandra, etc.
• Strong communication Skills.
• Strong Management skills.
o (Web Component Framework/Library(React/VueJS/Angular v4/etc)
o Familiar with NodeJS/NPM/Yarn build toolchain
• Cloud Native development practices (external configuration, microservices, etc)
• Java Streaming Events (ie: Spring Cloud Stream, Lamdas, etc)
• JMS, or other message oriented middleware
• Spring Data and CRUD operations (IE: Spring Data Mongo, Spring Data Elasticsearch)
• Containerized Solutions:
o Docker-swarm, Kubernetes, Rancher/Portainer
• Cloud Platform Familiarity
o AWS, GCP, Azure
• CI/CD process Pipelines
• Automated Testing (in addition to above)
o Familiar with Mockito
• Customer Environment Exposure
o Familiar with PKI
o Familiar/Context to High-side environment
o Familiar with two-way SSL/TLS