EverWatch is a government solutions company providing advanced defense, intelligence, and deployed support to our country’s most critical missions. We are a full-service government solutions company. Harnessing the most advanced technology and solutions, we strengthen defenses and control environments to preserve continuity and ensure mission success.
ACES, an EverWatch company, specializes in intelligence analysis, information technology, and engineering services. We are a full-service government solutions company. We tackle the hardest challenges to ensure that national defenses are strengthen and control environment’s continuity is preserved.
ACES employees are focused on tackling the most difficult challenges of the US Government. We offer the best salaries and benefits packages in our industry - to identify and retain the top talent in support of our critical mission objectives.
Clearance: Positions require a Top Secret security clearance, based on current background investigation (SBI), as well as the favorable completion of polygraph. Clearance and polygraph processing will be completed by the U.S. Government.
Aces is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age (40 or older), disability, genetic information, citizenship or immigration status, and veteran status or any other factor prohibited by applicable law.
The candidate will join a team of fellow developers working on various Mobile-centric efforts.
• Understanding of Mobile OS Internals (any major OS)
• Experience reading and writing assembly (x86/x64, ARM, MIPS, etc.)
• Extensive experience with debuggers (WinDBG, GDB, ADB, BDI, etc.)
• Experience with dynamic and static binary analysis, fuzzing techniques, and source code auditing
• Strong C, Python, and ASM development experience
• Demonstrated ability to self-drive research tasking
• Motivated to learn complex systems
• Will work as a team of researchers and developers