EverWatch is a government solutions company providing advanced defense, intelligence, and deployed support to our country’s most critical missions. We are a full-service government solutions company. Harnessing the most advanced technology and solutions, we strengthen defenses and control environments to preserve continuity and ensure mission success.
ACES, an EverWatch company, specializes in intelligence analysis, information technology, and engineering services. We are a full-service government solutions company. We tackle the hardest challenges to ensure that national defenses are strengthen and control environment’s continuity is preserved.
ACES employees are focused on tackling the most difficult challenges of the US Government. We offer the best salaries and benefits packages in our industry - to identify and retain the top talent in support of our critical mission objectives.
Clearance: Positions require a Top Secret security clearance, based on current background investigation (SBI), as well as the favorable completion of polygraph. Clearance and polygraph processing will be completed by the U.S. Government.
Aces is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age (40 or older), disability, genetic information, citizenship or immigration status, and veteran status or any other factor prohibited by applicable law.
The candidate will be required to perform testing and validation of software to ensure it meets all measured criteria, closely monitoring edge cases and errors during test. The candidate will be working as a team to support a larger organizational effort.
• In-depth experience in Testing and Evaluation (T&E) or Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V)
• In-depth understanding of Computer Network Operations (CNO) tradecraft and effects caused by CNO capabilities
• Experience with Python (pytest and/or unittest modules preferred)
• Experience creating virtual environments
• Ability to perform system level testing, evaluation, and related activities
• Ability to create, update, and maintain technical documentation
• Ability to perform basic software installation and operation tasks
• Ability to document test results including successes, failures, and deficiencies
• Experience communicating both orally and written on testing status to technical leads and customers
• Experience testing applications with and without graphical user interfaces
• TRAVEL MAY BE REQUIRED UP TO 1 week per quarter
• Position requires DoD 8570 IAT Level 2 or higher