EverWatch is a government solutions company providing advanced defense, intelligence, and deployed support to our country’s most critical missions. We are a full-service government solutions company. Harnessing the most advanced technology and solutions, we strengthen defenses and control environments to preserve continuity and ensure mission success.
Founded in 2010, BrainTrust is an ever-growing and evolving company, with focus areas of Software Engineering (Machine Learning, Cloud Computing, HPC, Data Mining, HLT), Mission Operations (System Integration, Sensors, Deployment, Training, Support), and System Engineering (System Design, Requirements, Process Engineering, Resource Allocation).
In August of 2020, BrainTrust joined forces with EverWatch. This integration will enhance the merged company’s set of technical capabilities, mission expertise, and contract presence for intelligence community customers.
BrainTrust employees are focused on tackling the most difficult challenges of the US Government. We offer the best salaries and benefits packages in our industry - to identify and retain the top talent in support of our critical mission objectives.
Clearance: The majority of positions require a Top Secret security clearance, based on current background investigation (SBI), as well as the favorable completion of polygraph. Clearance and polygraph processing will be completed by the U.S. Government.
BrainTrust is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age (40 or older), disability, genetic information, citizenship or immigration status, and veteran status or any other factor prohibited by applicable law
Analyze user requirements to derive software design and performance requirements
-Design and code new software or modify existing software to add new features
-Debug existing software and correct defects
-Integrate existing software into new or modified systems or operating environments
-Develop simple data queries for existing or proposed databases or data repositories
-Provide recommendations for improving documentation and software development process standards
-Develop or implement algorithms to meet or exceed system performance and functional standards
-Assist with developing and executing test procedures for software components
- Write or review software and system documentation
- Develop software solutions by analyzing system performance standards, confer with users or system engineers; analyze systems flow, data usage and work processes; and investigate problem areas
-Serve as team lead at the level appropriate to the software development process being used on any particular project
-Modify existing software to correct errors, to adapt to new hardware, or to improve its performance
- Design, develop and modify software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design
- Design or implement complex database or data repository interfaces/queries
-Oversee one or more software development teams and ensure the work is completed in accordance with the constraints of the software development process being used on any particular project
-Design or implement complex algorithms requiring adherence to strict timing, system resource, or interface constraints; Perform quality control on team products
-Confer with system engineers and hardware engineers to derive software requirements and to obtain information on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements and interfaces
-Coordinate software system installation and monitor equipment functioning to ensure operational specifications are met
-Implement recommendations for improving documentation and software development process standards
-Serve as the technical lead of multiple software development teams
-Select the software development process in coordination with the customer and system engineering
- Recommend new technologies and processes for complex software projects
- Ensure quality control of all developed and modified software
-Delegate programming and testing responsibilities to one or more teams and monitor their performance
- Strong Java skills and experience required.
- High level of coding experience, Full Life Cycle, designing, maintaining.
- Solid understanding of Software Configuration Management (SCM, Agile methodologies, JIRA, GIT, Confluence and the Atlassian Tool Suite).
- Demonstrated work experience with Java and web technologies: Data Storage such as MySQL and Elastic search; Parsing / Data Grooming, Regular expressions and technologies for processing data formats such as XML, CSV, PDF, JSON or BSON.