EverWatch is a government solutions company providing advanced defense, intelligence, and deployed support to our country’s most critical missions. We are a full-service government solutions company. Harnessing the most advanced technology and solutions, we strengthen defenses and control environments to preserve continuity and ensure mission success.
Founded in 2010, BrainTrust is an ever-growing and evolving company, with focus areas of Software Engineering (Machine Learning, Cloud Computing, HPC, Data Mining, HLT), Mission Operations (System Integration, Sensors, Deployment, Training, Support), and System Engineering (System Design, Requirements, Process Engineering, Resource Allocation).
In August of 2020, BrainTrust joined forces with EverWatch. This integration will enhance the merged company’s set of technical capabilities, mission expertise, and contract presence for intelligence community customers.
BrainTrust employees are focused on tackling the most difficult challenges of the US Government. We offer the best salaries and benefits packages in our industry - to identify and retain the top talent in support of our critical mission objectives.
Clearance: The majority of positions require a Top Secret security clearance, based on current background investigation (SBI), as well as the favorable completion of polygraph. Clearance and polygraph processing will be completed by the U.S. Government.
BrainTrust is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age (40 or older), disability, genetic information, citizenship or immigration status, and veteran status or any other factor prohibited by applicable law.
Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with EverWatch’s vaccination policy. All EverWatch employees must be fully vaccinated, and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at email@example.com and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Customer site vaccination requirements, if stricter, will take precedence over EverWatch’s vaccination policy.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• FORNSAT and tactical processing systems experience: installation/deployment, configuration, dataflow, training, operations and lifecycle support for GOTS/COTS applications and sub-systems
• Experience with training programs and offerings, experience with real-time streaming of data between processing sub-systems, interfacing with contractors/vendors to design and build against requirements.
• Experience providing technical and programmatic oversight for system acquisitions from CONOP to full operating status
• Experience defining and documenting technical and programmatic requirements to upgrade and enhance existing systems to meet customer needs
• Experience providing engineering and programmatic oversight for life-cycle support of deployed systems
• Experience designing, integration COAs, implementing, and troubleshooting datacenter network switches and routers.
• Demonstrated experience supporting Life Cycle Support (LCS) services for operational capabilities, deployment of technical capabilities as part of small teams and providing remote tiered technical support to mission operators, analysts and technical liaisons (OCONUS)
• Willingness and ability to travel OCONUS to support systems engineering, integration, and test activities
• Twenty (20) years’ experience as an SE in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity is required. Demonstrated experience in planning and leading Systems Engineer efforts is required.
• Bachelor’s degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of additional SE experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
• RF experience, antenna to switch/RF Distribution and/or Demodulation a plus
• Possess the communication skills to perform engineering analysis to recommend improvements in existing communication systems
• Capability to provide direct support to end users for technical inquiries and enhancement initiatives
• Experience supporting and deploying GOTS SIGINT systems and application tool sets
• Experience integrating COTS solutions into end-to-end systems of systems derived from defined requirements documentation
The person in this position must be able to remain in a stationary position 50% of the time. Occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, or to communicate with co-workers, management, and customers, via email, phone, and or virtual communication, which may involve delivering presentations.