EverWatch is a government solutions company providing advanced defense, intelligence, and deployed support to our country’s most critical missions. We are a full-service government solutions company. Harnessing the most advanced technology and solutions, we strengthen defenses and control environments to preserve continuity and ensure mission success.
ACES, an EverWatch company, specializes in intelligence analysis, information technology, and engineering services. We are a full-service government solutions company. We tackle the hardest challenges to ensure that national defenses are strengthen and control environment’s continuity is preserved.
ACES employees are focused on tackling the most difficult challenges of the US Government. We offer the best salaries and benefits packages in our industry - to identify and retain the top talent in support of our critical mission objectives.
Clearance: Positions require a Top Secret security clearance, based on current background investigation (SBI), as well as the favorable completion of polygraph. Clearance and polygraph processing will be completed by the U.S. Government.
Aces is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age (40 or older), disability, genetic information, citizenship or immigration status, and veteran status or any other factor prohibited by applicable law.
We have an immediate opening for an Automated Test Engineer. 50% telework available.
This engineer will support testing of the new RAD application being developed to converge and replace multiple legacy SIGINT reporting tools. Responsibilities will include: assessing software quality through testing; automating test procedures; developing test plans, procedures, traceability matrices, and conducting test events; performing functional regression, integration, validation, and compliance testing; writing discrepancy reports to verify/validate software fixes.
Required technical skills include experience with:
• Automating test activities and processes Please note automation experience on resume.
• Supporting a Software Development team in developing an understanding of requirements and implementation processes for testing
• Supporting Agile software development processes
• Evaluating the effectiveness, quality, and performance of applications
• Identifying and troubleshooting system defects
• Documenting standard test artifacts (test plans, test cases, test reports)
• Evaluating web-based GUIs and API-based endpoints against defined requirements
Desired technical skills include experience with:
• Using Cypress for test automation
• Evaluating web-based GUI accessibility standards (Section 508)
• Supporting application compliance using specific standards and controls
• Using Jira and Confluence