EverWatch is a government solutions company providing advanced defense, intelligence, and deployed support to our country’s most critical missions. We are a full-service government solutions company. Harnessing the most advanced technology and solutions, we strengthen defenses and control environments to preserve continuity and ensure mission success.
ACES, an EverWatch company, specializes in intelligence analysis, information technology, and engineering services. We are a full-service government solutions company. We tackle the hardest challenges to ensure that national defenses are strengthen and control environment’s continuity is preserved.
ACES employees are focused on tackling the most difficult challenges of the US Government. We offer the best salaries and benefits packages in our industry - to identify and retain the top talent in support of our critical mission objectives.
Clearance: Positions require a Top Secret security clearance, based on current background investigation (SBI), as well as the favorable completion of polygraph. Clearance and polygraph processing will be completed by the U.S. Government.
Aces is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age (40 or older), disability, genetic information, citizenship or immigration status, and veteran status or any other factor prohibited by applicable law.
Full Stack Developer (Mid-Level or higher required)
We have an immediate need for a Full Stack Developer with strong back-end Java 8+ and DevOps skills. Support will focus on software engineering and DevOps of the National Time Sensitive System (NTSS) tool suite, which delivers critical intelligence around the world at mission speed. Responsibilities will include: developing distributed software; updating software code and fixing bugs; deploying applications; installing and configuring complex software; managing network servers and technology tools; monitoring and maintaining the system for required levels of performance; writing scripts to automate general system operations or DevOps activities; and troubleshooting and resolving issues and outages.
Telework is not expected for this role. Candidates will be required to work a rotating pager schedule for emergency 24/7 call-in support as required (roughly one week out of every six weeks). Staff may charge 4 additional hours for the week they are on call in addition to hours worked.
Required technical skills include:
Strong back-end Java 8+
Additional desired technical skills include experience with:
Spring Boot / Spring Cloud
Docker / Docker Compose / Docker Swarm
RESTful web services
Required technical skills include experience with:
• Automating test activities and processes Please note automation experience on resume.
• Supporting a Software Development team in developing an understanding of requirements and implementation processes for testing
• Supporting Agile software development processes
• Evaluating the effectiveness, quality, and performance of applications
• Identifying and troubleshooting system defects
• Documenting standard test artifacts (test plans, test cases, test reports)
• Evaluating web-based GUIs and API-based endpoints against defined requirements
Desired technical skills include experience with:
• Using Cypress for test automation
• Evaluating web-based GUI accessibility standards (Section 508)
• Supporting application compliance using specific standards and controls
• Using Jira and Confluence