EverWatch is a government solutions company providing advanced defense, intelligence, and deployed support to our country’s most critical missions. We are a full-service government solutions company. Harnessing the most advanced technology and solutions, we strengthen defenses and control environments to preserve continuity and ensure mission success.
Founded in 2010, BrainTrust is an ever-growing and evolving company, with focus areas of Software Engineering (Machine Learning, Cloud Computing, HPC, Data Mining, HLT), Mission Operations (System Integration, Sensors, Deployment, Training, Support), and System Engineering (System Design, Requirements, Process Engineering, Resource Allocation).
In August of 2020, BrainTrust joined forces with EverWatch. This integration will enhance the merged company’s set of technical capabilities, mission expertise, and contract presence for intelligence community customers.
BrainTrust employees are focused on tackling the most difficult challenges of the US Government. We offer the best salaries and benefits packages in our industry - to identify and retain the top talent in support of our critical mission objectives.
Clearance: The majority of positions require a Top Secret security clearance, based on current background investigation (SBI), as well as the favorable completion of polygraph. Clearance and polygraph processing will be completed by the U.S. Government.
BrainTrust is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age (40 or older), disability, genetic information, citizenship or immigration status, and veteran status or any other factor prohibited by applicable law
- Evaluate existing systems and provide technical direction.
- Oversee the availability of technical resources (SA/SE Lead across organization)
- Monitor and manage all systems and infrastructure
- Provide DevOps support to projects. (Assist with software deployments)
- Research and recommend new approaches to improve infrastructure.
- Experience with the Systems Engineering Lifecycle
- Experience with the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Experience with Cloud Computing/Virtualization concepts
- Strong communication skills; experience with branch leadership
- Excellent critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Experience with productivity products (Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Ability to provide cost estimates on infrastructure needs
Nice to have:
- Systems Engineering/Administration background
- Knowledge of Agile Framework
- CSD Mission Experience
- Experience with Knowledge Management workflow
- NIFI experience
- Experience with Jenkins/Ansible
A Bachelor’s degree in a Qualified Engineering Field (See Note 1) or a related discipline (See Note 2) from an accredited college or university plus six (6) years of systems engineering experience.