EverWatch is a government solutions company providing advanced defense, intelligence, and deployed support to our country’s most critical missions. We are a full-service government solutions company. Harnessing the most advanced technology and solutions, we strengthen defenses and control environments to preserve continuity and ensure mission success.
ACES, an EverWatch company, specializes in intelligence analysis, information technology, and engineering services. We are a full-service government solutions company. We tackle the hardest challenges to ensure that national defenses are strengthen and control environment’s continuity is preserved.
ACES employees are focused on tackling the most difficult challenges of the US Government. We offer the best salaries and benefits packages in our industry - to identify and retain the top talent in support of our critical mission objectives.
Clearance: Positions require a Top Secret security clearance, based on current background investigation (SBI), as well as the favorable completion of polygraph. Clearance and polygraph processing will be completed by the U.S. Government.
Aces is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age (40 or older), disability, genetic information, citizenship or immigration status, and veteran status or any other factor prohibited by applicable law.
Perform System Administration duties on multiple platforms, both in lab environments and on operational systems to develop, build, install, configure, and maintain a stand-alone Government research and development laboratory and operational survey equipment. These systems comprise the network infrastructure, servers (both physical and virtual), and workstations needed to support mission requirements. Operating systems in use include several flavors of Linux and Windows. Hardware includes: Dell, HP and COLFAX servers, switches, network attached storage arrays; Symantec backup appliance; Cisco switches; FPGA’s, telecommunications equipment and custom built workstations.
• Extensive experience with Linux workstations and servers
• Experience with Cisco networking components and technology
• Experience in planning, designing and implementing network architectures or major network architecture upgrades
• Experience installing, configuring, optimizing and securing network components
• Knowledge of systems and network security, auditing, and user authentication
• Exhibited ability to build, configure, and maintain hardware components of laboratory or operational system
• Knowledge and experience of VMWare and virtual environments; proven ability to install and configure virtual servers and clients, using various operating systems, as mission needs dictate
• Experience administering VMware products and Cisco IOS
• Experience supporting the overall day-to-day management of a lab network and in-depth troubleshooting of a lab network
• Experience in documenting processes and procedures to be used by network and system administrators, engineers and technical personnel
• Knowledge of and experience with telecommunications equipment
• CWIP/IAT Certification Required (Security+ CE, A+ CE, CCNA-Security, CND, Network+ CE, SSCP, CISSP, etc.
Qualifications: Fifteen (15) years’ experience as a SA in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity within the Federal Government is required. Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of additional system administration experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.