EverWatch is a government solutions company providing advanced defense, intelligence, and deployed support to our country’s most critical missions. We are a full-service government solutions company. Harnessing the most advanced technology and solutions, we strengthen defenses and control environments to preserve continuity and ensure mission success.
ACES, an EverWatch company, specializes in intelligence analysis, information technology, and engineering services. We are a full-service government solutions company. We tackle the hardest challenges to ensure that national defenses are strengthen and control environment’s continuity is preserved.
ACES employees are focused on tackling the most difficult challenges of the US Government. We offer the best salaries and benefits packages in our industry - to identify and retain the top talent in support of our critical mission objectives.
Clearance: Positions require a Top Secret security clearance, based on current background investigation (SBI), as well as the favorable completion of polygraph. Clearance and polygraph processing will be completed by the U.S. Government.
Aces is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age (40 or older), disability, genetic information, citizenship or immigration status, and veteran status or any other factor prohibited by applicable law.
Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with EverWatch’s vaccination policy. All EverWatch employees must be fully vaccinated, and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at firstname.lastname@example.org and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Customer site vaccination requirements, if stricter, will take precedence over EverWatch’s vaccination policy.
Performs network services from network design through implementation, maintenance, and upgrading of existing networks. Analyzes design, specifications, and related documents. Performs general LAN/CAN/WAN administration. Schedules conversions and cutovers. Coordinates with all responsible users and sites to resolve network or system incidents. Translates business requirements into telecommunications (e.g., LAN, CAN, WAN, Voice and Video) requirements, designs and orders. Performs engineering analysis of telecommunications alternatives in support of strategic modernization efforts and telecommunications enhancement design for medium and large-scale telecommunication infrastructures. Assists telecommunications end users, telecommunications operations personnel, and telecommunications strategic program management with network interfaces.
• Shall have sixteen (16) years of experience in the planning, design, architecture, development, implementation and technical support of multi-platform, multi-system networks to encompass diagnosing network performance shortcomings and designing and implementing performance improvements.
• Fourteen (14) years of experience designing and implementing network solutions for complex, high performance systems composed of UNIX or LINUX based hardware platforms.
• Significant experience provisioning and sustaining network infrastructures and have experience developing, operating, and managing networks required to operate in a secure PKI, IPSEC, or VPN enabled environment.
• Significant experience with CISCO network equipments, i.e. 2800 series, Nexus 9000 series, 6509, 6513, 3825, 3750, 4900, ASR-1004 and 1006, etc.
• Able to understand routing protocols, QOS, be able to implement traffic shaping and policing on the network, understand IPSEC tunneling and MACsec encryption.
• Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) certified in Cloud, (CCNP Cloud), Routing & Switching (CCNP Routing & Switching), or Security (CCNP Security) with a preference to be certified at the Expert Level – Cisco Certified Internetworking Expert (CCIE).
A Bachelor’s Degree or Masters Degree in Telecommunications, Information Systems, Computer Science or related discipline is highly desired but will not count toward the fourteen (14) years significant experience.
Software Powered by iCIMS