EverWatch is a government solutions company providing advanced defense, intelligence, and deployed support to our country’s most critical missions. We are a full-service government solutions company. Harnessing the most advanced technology and solutions, we strengthen defenses and control environments to preserve continuity and ensure mission success.
Founded in 2010, BrainTrust is an ever-growing and evolving company, with focus areas of Software Engineering (Machine Learning, Cloud Computing, HPC, Data Mining, HLT), Mission Operations (System Integration, Sensors, Deployment, Training, Support), and System Engineering (System Design, Requirements, Process Engineering, Resource Allocation).
In August of 2020, BrainTrust joined forces with EverWatch. This integration will enhance the merged company’s set of technical capabilities, mission expertise, and contract presence for intelligence community customers.
BrainTrust employees are focused on tackling the most difficult challenges of the US Government. We offer the best salaries and benefits packages in our industry - to identify and retain the top talent in support of our critical mission objectives.
Clearance: The majority of positions require a Top Secret security clearance, based on current background investigation (SBI), as well as the favorable completion of polygraph. Clearance and polygraph processing will be completed by the U.S. Government.
BrainTrust is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age (40 or older), disability, genetic information, citizenship or immigration status, and veteran status or any other factor prohibited by applicable law
Ability to multi-task and with experience in the following areas:
- Working with developers to craft high level design/architecture drawings to communicate with end user customers as well as experience in mapping requirements to test cases.
- Develop flow charts, functional diagrams and defining use cases
- Working with customers to derive requirements and translating them to actionable tasks for development team
- Agile development framework and tools like JIRA for management of tasks
- Performing systems engineering verification and validation for a development team
No demonstrated experience is required. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required Five years of SE experience on projects with similar software processes may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
• SE experience wrt requirements / design
• Knowledge of Confluence, JIRA or similar
• Requirements gathering, documentation and work-flow
• Product result driven / problem resolution ability
• Engauge with customer/developer regarding requirements
• Manage sprint planning and retrospective
• Facilitate internal customer/developer meetings
• Assist analytic deployment process
• Understand analytic functions and compliance posture
• Support developer compliance process
• Create team, analytic and compliance documentation
• Work with customers for requirements elicitation, enhancements, and bug fixes- this includes hosting and leading discussions with customers
• Work with customer management to communicate status, clearly identify priorities and milestones, and ensure customer requirements are met.
• Work with developer POC to ensure tasking is captured in JIRA and updated as appropriate
• Monitor health and status of production analytics, including tier 1 troubleshooting.
• Assist developers with plans of actions as needed- including understanding the issue, hosting design collaborations.
• Support the implementation of agile development practices using scrum, including managing and hosting sprint planning and retrospective meetings.
• Documenting requirements with developer support in JIRA
• Niagara Files
• Experience with GM analytics would be helpful
• Knowledge of json / MapReduce
• Full-Stack Development
• Experience w/Java