EverWatch is a government solutions company providing advanced defense, intelligence, and deployed support to our country’s most critical missions. We are a full-service government solutions company. Harnessing the most advanced technology and solutions, we strengthen defenses and control environments to preserve continuity and ensure mission success.
Founded in 2010, BrainTrust is an ever-growing and evolving company, with focus areas of Software Engineering (Machine Learning, Cloud Computing, HPC, Data Mining, HLT), Mission Operations (System Integration, Sensors, Deployment, Training, Support), and System Engineering (System Design, Requirements, Process Engineering, Resource Allocation).
In August of 2020, BrainTrust joined forces with EverWatch. This integration will enhance the merged company’s set of technical capabilities, mission expertise, and contract presence for intelligence community customers.
BrainTrust employees are focused on tackling the most difficult challenges of the US Government. We offer the best salaries and benefits packages in our industry - to identify and retain the top talent in support of our critical mission objectives.
Clearance: The majority of positions require a Top Secret security clearance, based on current background investigation (SBI), as well as the favorable completion of polygraph. Clearance and polygraph processing will be completed by the U.S. Government.
BrainTrust is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age (40 or older), disability, genetic information, citizenship or immigration status, and veteran status or any other factor prohibited by applicable law
• Develop, maintain, and enhance complex and diverse software systems (e.g., processing-intensive analytics, novel algorithm development, manipulation of extremely large data sets, and real-time systems).
• Design, implement and enhance ETL (extract, transform and load) architectures. Ensure architectures will support mission requirements.
• Employ a variety of languages and tools (e.g. scripting languages) to marry systems together.
• Utilize software development and software design methodologies appropriate to the development environment.
• Support cloud technology adoption and integration of components into the customer's cloud architecture through taking existing Government-off-the-Shelf (GOTS) and Commercial-off-the-Shelf (COTS) tools and enabling them interact with systems such as NiagaraFiles, Elasticsearch, Gaffer, and corporate IAM services.
• Additional responsibilities may include support for system internals, data flow, Web user interface (UI), and/or results processing and analysis.
• Work closely with systems engineers to define and implement system infrastructure that will support hosted mission capabilities.
• Work individually or as part of a team.
Experience in application migration into cloud environments and technologies, as well as customer data types, protocols, and policies
• Experience in development with cloud environments and technologies such as Accumulo, Hadoop, Kubernetes
• Experience with cloud-based data solutions (AWS and Azure preferred)
• Strong understanding of developing data transformation pre-processors and data flow management leveraging NiagaraFiles.
• Must be comfortable working with senior government and military technical experts and leaders
• Machine to Machine automation
• Open CTI activities
Fourteen (14) years experience as a SWE in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Four (4) years of additional SWE experience on projects with similar software processes may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.