EverWatch is a government solutions company providing advanced defense, intelligence, and deployed support to our country’s most critical missions. We are a full-service government solutions company. Harnessing the most advanced technology and solutions, we strengthen defenses and control environments to preserve continuity and ensure mission success.
Founded in 2010, BrainTrust is an ever-growing and evolving company, with focus areas of Software Engineering (Machine Learning, Cloud Computing, HPC, Data Mining, HLT), Mission Operations (System Integration, Sensors, Deployment, Training, Support), and System Engineering (System Design, Requirements, Process Engineering, Resource Allocation).
In August of 2020, BrainTrust joined forces with EverWatch. This integration will enhance the merged company’s set of technical capabilities, mission expertise, and contract presence for intelligence community customers.
BrainTrust employees are focused on tackling the most difficult challenges of the US Government. We offer the best salaries and benefits packages in our industry - to identify and retain the top talent in support of our critical mission objectives.
Clearance: The majority of positions require a Top Secret security clearance, based on current background investigation (SBI), as well as the favorable completion of polygraph. Clearance and polygraph processing will be completed by the U.S. Government.
BrainTrust is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age (40 or older), disability, genetic information, citizenship or immigration status, and veteran status or any other factor prohibited by applicable law
• Conduct assessments of existing IT architecture for compliance with security requirements from applicable security frameworks (such as ICD 503)
• Develop IT security policies, standards, and guidance
• Provide input to A&A process activities and related documentation such as systems concept of operations, system security design, implementation plans, operational procedures, and maintenance training materials
• Provide engineering support and assistance to authorization/accreditation test and evaluation activities
• Provide continuous monitoring support for information systems
• Develop IT architecture deliverables, specific to information security countermeasure implementations, for operational systems and systems under development
• Evaluate proposed security architectures and designs and provide input as to the adequacy of those security designs to meet required security compliance objectives
• Develop and maintain processes and procedures to identify, track and mitigate customer system vulnerabilities
• In-depth understanding of the cybersecurity policies and procedures for government sector information systems
• Strong understanding of Linux-based operating systems
• Strong understanding of cloud services (AWS, Azure) and related security services
• Strong writing skills: able to clearly articulate ideas for executive level as well as technical staff consumption
• Strong communications skills: able to work well with others, independently and as part of a team
• Strong understanding of information security principles and risk assessment techniques
• Experience with using NESSUS and other scanning applications
• Experience with customer RMF processes and tools (i.e. Xacta, LatteArt, etc.)
Fourteen (14) years experience as an ISSE on programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Assurance, Information
Security System Engineering, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. DoD 8570.01-M compliance with IASAE Level 2 is required CISSP Certification is required. Four (4) years of ISSE experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.