EverWatch is a government solutions company providing advanced defense, intelligence, and deployed support to our country’s most critical missions. We are a full-service government solutions company. Harnessing the most advanced technology and solutions, we strengthen defenses and control environments to preserve continuity and ensure mission success.
Founded in 2010, BrainTrust is an ever-growing and evolving company, with focus areas of Software Engineering (Machine Learning, Cloud Computing, HPC, Data Mining, HLT), Mission Operations (System Integration, Sensors, Deployment, Training, Support), and System Engineering (System Design, Requirements, Process Engineering, Resource Allocation).
In August of 2020, BrainTrust joined forces with EverWatch. This integration will enhance the merged company’s set of technical capabilities, mission expertise, and contract presence for intelligence community customers.
BrainTrust employees are focused on tackling the most difficult challenges of the US Government. We offer the best salaries and benefits packages in our industry - to identify and retain the top talent in support of our critical mission objectives.
Clearance: The majority of positions require a Top Secret security clearance, based on current background investigation (SBI), as well as the favorable completion of polygraph. Clearance and polygraph processing will be completed by the U.S. Government.
BrainTrust is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age (40 or older), disability, genetic information, citizenship or immigration status, and veteran status or any other factor prohibited by applicable law.
Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with EverWatch’s vaccination policy. All EverWatch employees must be fully vaccinated, and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at email@example.com and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Customer site vaccination requirements, if stricter, will take precedence over EverWatch’s vaccination policy.
Support of ELINT collection and processing systems operational theory and experience including; operations and support of GOTS (SEI processing) and COTS applications, RF tuner(s), switching and processing hardware, metadata/product repositories and storage systems.
• Understanding of DF theory utilizing spinning DF antennas and interferometric DF arrays and the correlation of DF results into a Fix.
• Experience with knowledge of Omni and DF antenna arrays, RF and IF switching, signal processing theory and equipment, data storage and real-time streaming of data between acquisition systems and a control center.
• Understanding of ELINT report generation and the interface between the ELINT sensor system(s) and end-user mission systems.
• Developing Functional Requirements Documents (FRDs) and Statement of Work (SOW), and Engineering Change Proposals (ECP) to the detail needed for a vendor to build an ELINT collection, processing and reporting system.
• Significant RF, Microwave radio experience including knowledge of
o Antennas (Omni and DF)
o Frequency range and applications
o Command and Control of remote systems
o RF conditioning & signal distribution
o RF modulation techniques and Pulse Descriptor Word (PDW) generation
o Signal and PDW deinterleaving
o GPS receivers and frequency reference distribution
o Performance parameters, constraints
• Perform as a technical expert.
• Experience providing technical and programmatic oversight for system acquisitions from CONOP to full operating status
• Experience defining and documenting technical and programmatic requirements to upgrade and enhance existing systems to meet customer needs
• Experience providing engineering and programmatic oversight for life-cycle support of deployed systems
• Experience distilling high level requirements into low level functional requirements
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to clearly present information and decision-making rational to all stakeholders.
• Capability to provide direct support to end users for technical inquiries and enhancement initiatives
• Willingness and ability to travel OCONUS for up to six weeks per year to support site surveys, customer meetings, systems engineering, installation, and/or integration activities as needed.
• Possess the engineering and communication skills to perform systems engineering analysis and to communicate technical assessments to both technical and non-technical audiences.
• Ability to multi-task, handle stress and to work in a dynamic environment with changing requirements.
• Work independently and as part of a team as required.
• Interpersonal skills and work well with others.
• Twenty (20) years experience as an SE in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity is required. Demonstrated experience in planning and leading Systems Engineer efforts is required.
• Bachelor’s degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of additional SE experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
• ELINT signals analysis experience.
• Experience working with ELINT system vendors to specify/design systems based on customer requirements.
• Understanding of RF signal propagation.
• Hands-on lab experience with test equipment including spectrum analyzers, signal generators, oscilloscopes, power meters, and hand tools.
• Understanding of the USG procurement processes.
• Familiarity with ITAR regulations and protocols.
A TS/SCI with Full Scope Polygraph (FSP) is required; however we are able to start with Conditional Certification of Access (CCA), with the understanding the FSP process will begin shortly after start date.
The person in this position must be able to remain in a stationary position 50% of the time. Occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, or to communicate with co-workers, management, and customers, via email, phone, and or virtual communication, which may involve delivering presentations.