EverWatch is a government solutions company providing advanced defense, intelligence, and deployed support to our country’s most critical missions. We are a full-service government solutions company. Harnessing the most advanced technology and solutions, we strengthen defenses and control environments to preserve continuity and ensure mission success.
ACES, an EverWatch company, specializes in intelligence analysis, information technology, and engineering services. We are a full-service government solutions company. We tackle the hardest challenges to ensure that national defenses are strengthen and control environment’s continuity is preserved.
ACES employees are focused on tackling the most difficult challenges of the US Government. We offer the best salaries and benefits packages in our industry - to identify and retain the top talent in support of our critical mission objectives.
Clearance: Positions require a Top Secret security clearance, based on current background investigation (SBI), as well as the favorable completion of polygraph. Clearance and polygraph processing will be completed by the U.S. Government.
Aces is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age (40 or older), disability, genetic information, citizenship or immigration status, and veteran status or any other factor prohibited by applicable law.
Provide unique Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) engineering support and technical assistance in the SIGINT disciplines of access, collection, analysis/diagnosis and exploitation
• Provide unique Signals Intelligence engineering support and technical assistance in the areas of
of access, collection, analysis/diagnosis and exploitation
• Demonstrated significant competencies and achievements in access, collection, analysis/diagnosis and exploitation
• Analyze signals and protocol for cyber related technologies
• Define analytic approaches and strategies to modernize cyber defense and SIGINT related mission
• Evaluate collateral data in combination with systems of interest and associated systems to provide actionable intelligence and context needed to integrate new capabilities and functionality into the SIGINT analytic architecture
• Define signal processing algorithms and related criteria to be configured in tools and mission systems
• Evaluate the effectiveness of new tools on mission data
• Develop and update scripts to run analytic algorithms, query/manipulate mission systems or manipulate data
• Provide mentoring on systems and mission processes to customers and fellow team members
• Provide cyber discovery engineering support primarily in the field of signature development for Agency standard identification and selection engines, including the development of complex code-based fingerprints, discovery schemas and plugin processors
Qualifications: Ten (10) years’ experience in signals intelligence activity, of which a desired eight (8) years within the Intelligence Community including five (5) years of providing technical SIGINT support to NSA projects. Associate’s Degree from an accredited college or university in any technical field. An additional two (2) years of additional technical or programmatic industry experience may be substituted for an Associate’s Degree.