EverWatch is a government solutions company providing advanced defense, intelligence, and deployed support to our country’s most critical missions. We are a full-service government solutions company. Harnessing the most advanced technology and solutions, we strengthen defenses and control environments to preserve continuity and ensure mission success.
ACES, an EverWatch company, specializes in intelligence analysis, information technology, and engineering services. We are a full-service government solutions company. We tackle the hardest challenges to ensure that national defenses are strengthen and control environment’s continuity is preserved.
ACES employees are focused on tackling the most difficult challenges of the US Government. We offer the best salaries and benefits packages in our industry - to identify and retain the top talent in support of our critical mission objectives.
Clearance: Positions require a Top Secret security clearance, based on current background investigation (SBI), as well as the favorable completion of polygraph. Clearance and polygraph processing will be completed by the U.S. Government.
Aces is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age (40 or older), disability, genetic information, citizenship or immigration status, and veteran status or any other factor prohibited by applicable law.
Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with EverWatch’s vaccination policy. All EverWatch employees must be fully vaccinated, and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at email@example.com and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Customer site vaccination requirements, if stricter, will take precedence over EverWatch’s vaccination policy.
Everwatch Solutions is seeking a Senior Full Stack Software Developer to support the Air Force Distributed Common Ground Station – National Mission Partner Gateway. NMPG is the primary point of entry for all data to be ingested, processed, stored, visualized, and distributed to other national systems and repositories. The development activities for these systems include process intensive analytics, novel algorithm development, manipulation of extremely large data sets, and real-time systems and incorporate data repositories, data transport services, and application development and monitoring.
The Software Developer will be responsible for designing, developing, testing, deploying, documenting, maintaining, and enhances complex and diverse software systems following SAFe principals. The ideal candidate will possess both strong frontend and backend skills and be willing to support UI design along with backend development.
This hybrid remote position requires a clearance with weekly onsite support in the AJ/NBP area.
• TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
• 12+ years of experience as a SWE in contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Cyber Security, information technology, or related discipline from an accredited college or university
• 10+ years of Java and/or Python experience
• Expertise with the following tools: C++, Apache NiFi, Spring Framework, MongoDB, Puppet Corporate data flow processes and tools, RHEL 8+
• Experience providing integration support in an Agile environment
• Advanced knowledge of multiple languages to include Java, Python, and NodeJS
• Experience designing and developing services using frameworks such as Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Python, Django, and Flask
• Proficiency creating and managing SQL and NoSQL databases such as MySQL, Postgres, and MongoDB
• Experienced using git repos, ticketing systems, artifact repositories and general CI/CD processes
• Utilize software development and software design methodologies appropriate to the development environment
• Experience developing in Unix and ability to perform shell scripting
• Review and test software components for adherence to the design requirements and documents test results and resolve software problem reports
• Provide specific input to the software components of system design to include hardware/software trade-offs, software reuse, use of Open-Source Software or COTS/GOTS software in place of new development, and requirements analysis and synthesis from system level to individual software components
• Knowledge and experience with the following tools and technical domains are desired:
o Python, Docker Container, Kubernetes
o Familiarity with RTP streaming over TCP/UDP Virtualization (specifically VMware vSphere and vCenter Elastic Stack)
o Atlassian product suite (Confluence, Jira)
o Git version control
o Containerization technologies such as Docker Container
• Knowledge of Configuration Management (CM) tools and Web Services implementation
• Self-motivated, organized, possess excellent written and verbal skills with ability to work independently
• Able to support and respond to project needs with accuracy and efficiency
• Ability to clearly communicate ideas and status updates to peers and management
• Ability to work well with a small team on fast-paced development and operational projects