EverWatch is a government solutions company providing advanced defense, intelligence, and deployed support to our country’s most critical missions. We are a full-service government solutions company. Harnessing the most advanced technology and solutions, we strengthen defenses and control environments to preserve continuity and ensure mission success.
ACES, an EverWatch company, specializes in intelligence analysis, information technology, and engineering services. We are a full-service government solutions company. We tackle the hardest challenges to ensure that national defenses are strengthen and control environment’s continuity is preserved.
ACES employees are focused on tackling the most difficult challenges of the US Government. We offer the best salaries and benefits packages in our industry - to identify and retain the top talent in support of our critical mission objectives.
Aces is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age (40 or older), disability, genetic information, citizenship or immigration status, and veteran status or any other factor prohibited by applicable law.
The Director of Information Technology will have the following responsibilities:
• Define and execute an IT Department and Cybersecurity Focused Roadmap with a company-wide scope.
• Ensure company's compliance with various Department of Defense (DoD) cyber security regulations including DoD STIGs, NIST 800-53, NIST 800-171, DFARS 7012, and CMMC
• Protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of corporate and customer data.
• Recruit, mentor, retain and lead an IT department that has proper staffing, tasking, processes, procedures, and documentation to achieve company goals
• Define, manage, and execute all Corporate IT Projects
• Perform security assessments and risk assessments of company assets in support of compliance efforts.
• Handle administrative & policy functions for Corporate IT such as:
o Responding to queries about our compliance with various regulations
o Advising end users on appropriate courses of action for their operations
o Making IT Policy decisions or providing guidance for policies that have not yet been written or addressed at the company level
The ideal candidate should have:
• Bachelor's degree in information technology, computer science, or a related field.
• One Security related certification CompTIA A+, Network+, Security+, CISSP, CASP, CISM, CISA, GCED,GCIH, CCSP, GSLC, or CCISO
• Senior level certifications such as: Microsoft 365: Enterprise Administrator Expert, Certified Scrum Master, VM Certified Professional, ITIL, or CCNP, are preferred. At least 1 is required.
• Advanced Knowledge and administration of Microsoft 365 Services (Office365 Suite, Azure, Microsoft Sentinel, Microsoft Defender, Microsoft InTune)
• Experience providing 2nd level support for any desktop support issues that are not able to be solved by 1st level engineers (Mac and Windows)